5.4.10

Remember Me in Arg

So, I was going to go to the cinema this Thursday 8, to the premiere of Recuérdame here in Argentina, film which I'm sure you've all heard of, unless you've been living under a rock.

But... it's gonna have to wait a few more days cause my friends and I are going -if everything goes well- to see the musical Spring Awakening (Despertar de Primavera) because of my birthday :D Needless to say, those tickets aren't exactly cheap.

So, I'll go see RM next week.

But what really bugs me here is the insane amount of tweets and blog posts saying "OMG, what an ending! I cried my eyes out!" and I feel I already know how it ends. I'll have to see if I'm right after watching the film.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Diseño y contenido del blog Ella Press usando elementos de Shabby Princess - (C) 2011