7.4.10

Will you buy the paperback edition of The Host, with the Bonus Chapter?


On April 13, author Stephenie Meyer will publish the paperback edition of her best-selling sci-fi book “The Host.” Meyer, the author behind the “Twilight” series of books, will include in the coming version of “The Host” a never-before seen “bonus chapter.”

Source

Stephenie, I love you and all, but I already have The Host (which is sitting on my bookshelf, patiently awating for me), and it was kinda expensive for me, since I live in Argentina and books aren't that cheap here; so I'm really sorry, buy I won't buying this new edition of your book.

But how does it work to those of us that already have the book and can't/have no intention of buying this new edition? Will this chapter be available for us later on her website?
Do you think it's fair that only those people who'll buy this paperback will get this new chapter?

To me, it makes absolutely no difference at all. I don't think this chapter can change the story that much. But I'm curious.

Also, I'm guessing you already know this, but you can read an exclusive mini-excerpt of this new chapter here.

If you're reading this, leave your thoughts, and tell others to come and join the conversation! (meaning: tell others to come and maybe follow my little new blog. This isn't just to gain followers, but to have people to disscuss these matters with.)

Thanks,
Ella

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Diseño y contenido del blog Ella Press usando elementos de Shabby Princess - (C) 2011